Year: 1961 Make: Cessna Model: 172B Engine: 0-300 6 cyl TACH: 4338 TSO: 1202
Price: $38,000 OBO
Low-hour Cessna 172B that lived most of its life in a hangar in Marana, Arizona. Previous owner owned it, non-flying, since the 1960s and it was purchased by us in January 2018. Continued life in a hangar until a few months ago when it was moved to a shade port. ADSB-Out Tail Beacon unit installed January 2020. Mode C Altitude encoding transponder. New instrument panel (see log books). VFR GPS Comm and COM NAV equipped. Runs and flies great! $50,000 invested to get it to service today with updated equipment, great for teaching and building hours. Only burns 5 gallons / hour! Interior and Paint are in GREAT condition - 8.5-9/10! Lot of life left in them! This plane is ready to be your workhorse. Freshly washed, sorry for the water in the picture! Next annual due by end of July, 2020. It had an annual level inspection just 50 hours ago, as well.
Location: Marana Regional Airport – Many Photos available (see link)!
Sorry the pictures are not attaching right, but the link has a folder of 20+ pictures.
• ADSB Tail Beacon Unit
• King KMA-20TSO Audio Panel
• Bendix King KLX-135A GPS COMM
o The Channel Knob is in need of repair, it sometimes slips. We keep it on KAVQ CTAF/AWOS
o GPS Fully Functional! Great Tool on board
• Bendix King KX-155 COMM NAV – Strong Signal!
• AT50A Transponder with Mode C / Altitude Encoding
• ELT 345 406 MHZ – July 2018, Battery Due 2025
• New Battery
• New Cylinder – August 2019 – 50 hours of flight time before making this advertisement
• Wing flap rollers & bushings
• New Ignition & Door Locks – set to match
• Remanufactured Magnetos (both)